Interested in podcasts, but not sure where to start? Join the CastBox community to listen, create, and share content, all at your fingertips!
Get ready to explore over one million podcasts on our app. Here’s a quick how-to on downloading and playing your favorite episodes:
- Simply search for a keyword, channel, or episode in the search bar, or explore most popular, recommended, and featured podcasts on the main menu.
- You can also browse channels within any of our 16 topics, including Business, Sports & Recreation, and Comedy. Select the channel you’re interested in, then click on the episode to start playing!
- CastBox also allows you to download episodes by clicking on the orange download icon on the right hand side of each episode.
- Once an episode is downloaded you can play it without using your mobile data, making it perfect for listening during your commute or run.
- You can also save data by disabling mobile data for CastBox in your phone’s settings, then CastBox will only play while connected to WiFi.
- For those with external storage on your phone, you can change the storage location of your downloads by selecting SD Card in your phone’s settings menu.
Organizing Your Podcasts
Have you downloaded all of your episodes, but can’t decide what to start listening to? CastBox has a useful sorting feature which makes organization much easier.
- Go to your downloads and click on the three dotted icon on the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Then, select “Sort” and choose whether you want your episodes to be sorted by download time or update time.
- You can also go directly to the Channel Info page and select the sorting icon next to the search bar to arrange episodes from newest to oldest or oldest to newest.
If there are any tutorials you would like to read or have any tips to share, please let us know in the comment section below! Happy listening!
Love from CastBox Team