253. 99% of the Time You've Been Really Good Company: The Last Episode, with Eleanor Oldroyd
252. Vole Sightings and CIA Directors, with David Harewood
251. Hospitality Bunkers and Emotional Hiccups, with Abi Morgan
249. Deep Breathing and Riddles, with Ranvir Singh
248. You Jump in When They Breathe in, With Julian Worricker
247. Three Paying Punters, with Trevor Nelson
246. Opaque Tights and Oboe Hotlines, with Your Emails
245. Being a Conduit and Converting Fahrenheit, with Justin Webb
244. Angeluses and Places for Guff, with Louise O'Neill
242. Pews for the Deeply Cynical, with Your Emails
241. Substitute Spectacles and Elocution Lessons, with Nikki Fox
240. Berkshire's Leading Hedgehog Clinic, with Beth Rigby.
239. Broom Tests and Talking Peppers, with Nick Grimshaw
237. Fan Belts on the Cusp of Change, with Liane Moriarty
234. Loaf Handling and Regal Speed Dial, with your emails
The end of a wonderful era. Fridays will not be the same without Fi and Jane. Thankyou for 253 wonderful episodes.
so glad your back love listening to you both
C vx,x 🕘 and and I are now in the process of getting, and we are , and z p9 xx x 3cc is the best man in the world to,, e xzx x
Late to the party but now catching up from the start. Love this podcast never ceases to make me smile
I walk while listening to Fi and Jane. I sometimes wonder what people must think of me as I guffaw and chuckle. Great show, great women. They feel so genuine.... I'd love to meet them and bet they're exactly the same IRL.
loved listening to you two chatting to steph. Three great women that are making the start of my day much brighter.
I love this podcast. If I was was going to meet up with two female friends, this is the banter I would want to have. Always adored Fi, pleasantly surprised at Jane G's more mischievous side... only being exposed to the Hour of Woman before now. Keep it up chaps, you are fab. (Jane G is particularly good at the direct question on everyone's mind - asking Tom Kerridge what he'd do with a chicken breast, particularly useful). X
you are my treat of the week, does that make me sad?!
marvellous mastery of technology 😁
Silence from 07:00 onwards on the 28 March episode. Or is it just me?
threats to block chain use ... losing your password, imminent quantum computing that can crack any encryption within seconds, and ever-increasing electricity usage by the 'system'
Great to have you back! This high pressure cooker called Canada needs you as a safety valve!
lots of great conversation!
FGM is one of society's dirty secrets. Mutilating any child is wrong and primitive like rape and murder and must be exposed and stopped. Thanks for this great and informative podcast. Well done!
The fat shaming in episode 98 wasn't nice to listen to. Otherwise it's just a joyful show!
BBC pizza? really? Can't imagine there's much room to move!