Author: Freakonomics Radio + StitcherSubscribed: 1,123,359Played: 14,230,061
Join the Freakonomics Radio Plus membership program for weekly member-only episodes of Freakonomics Radio. You’ll also get every show in our network without ads. To sign up, visit our show page on Apple Podcasts or go to freakonomics.com/plus.
513. Should Public Transit Be Free? (Update)
Extra: Jason Kelce Hates to Lose
565. Are Private Equity Firms Plundering the U.S. Economy?
480. How Much Does Discrimination Hurt the Economy? (Replay)
564. How to Succeed at Failing, Part 4: Extreme Resiliency
563. How to Succeed at Failing, Part 3: Grit vs. Quit
562. How to Succeed at Failing, Part 2: Life and Death
561. How to Succeed at Failing, Part 1: The Chain of Events
232. A New Nobel Laureate Explains the Gender Pay Gap (Replay)
559. Are Two C.E.O.s Better Than One?
558. The Facts Are In: Two Parents Are Better Than One
557. When Is a Superstar Just Another Employee?
556. A.I. Is Changing Everything. Does That Include You?
555. New Technologies Always Scare Us. Is A.I. Any Different?
554. Can A.I. Take a Joke?
553. The Suddenly Diplomatic Rahm Emanuel
Should Traffic Lights Be Abolished? (Ep. 454 Replay)
Extra: A Modern Whaler Speaks Up