Growth Mindset Podcast
Author: Sam HarrisSubscribed: 5,382Played: 36,627
Your host Sam Harris finds remarkable individuals doing extraordinary things and breaks the processes down to show how anyone can achieve anything.
Sam has launched several businesses, travelled the world, and nearly died a few times, all in the spirit of curiosity and adventure. Some highlights include touring North Korea to hitch-hiking across Kazakhstan. He brings his insatiable appetite for learning to the podcast and challenges his guests with unusual questions to bring listeners unique insights.
99: Abuse, Addiction and Failure Can't Hold You Back - Rosie Holloway, Badass Musician
98: Coaching your Little Inner Voice - Jason Mueller, CEO LIV, Radiohost
97: Better Copy for Better Business - Maggie Tuczapska
95: Will it Make the Boat Go Faster? - Ben Hunt-Davis, Gold Medal Olympian, Author, Entrepreneur
94: Pushing the Boundaries of Machine Translation - Spence Green, CEO of Lilt A.I.
93: Adversity to Advantage - Sam's Story with Petra Velzeboer
92: Growing up in Wartorn Iraq to Silicon Valley Success - Francis Dinha, CEO Open VPN
91: How to be Better at Interviewing - Sam Harris
90: Brain Computer Interface Development - Shifra Khan
89: Enjoy the Moment and Celebrate your Age
88: Ending Aging - Aubrey De Grey
87. Being a Worthy Human - Tracy Litt, Success coach
86. Question Everything. Let's start with Gender - Noam Kostucki
85. The Ultimate Answers to Everything - Noam Kostucki
84. Existential Risks - Jaan Tallinn, CoFounder Skype, Kazaa
83. Driving Policy Change and Personal Change - Jessica Templeton, Director LSE 100
82. Turning Carbon into Protein - Peter Rowe, Founder Deep Branch Bio
81. 'Know Thyself' - Gene and Microbiome Sequencing - Sergey Musienko, CEO - Atlas Biomed
80. The Future is What You Build - Colin Billings, CEO - Orro, First employee - Stitcher