I Will Teach You To Be Rich
Author: Ramit SethiSubscribed: 3,170Played: 11,853
One partner is in $300,000 in debt, but shrugs it off. The other cries at night, anxious about the future.
A couple that’s so worried about money, they never feel they’ll have enough. When they eat out, they order chicken instead of steak to save $10. Their household income: $600,000.
Two parents who feel overwhelmed by work, kids, and debt. When I ask them how they’d describe their lives, they instantly say the same word: “Stuck.”
Ramit Sethi asks the questions we wish we all could ask, presenting a totally different philosophy on money:
• Spend extravagantly on the things you love, as long as you cut costs mercilessly on the things you don’t.
• Ask $30,000 questions, not $3 questions.
• A Rich Life is more than math -- it’s mastering your money psychology.
From the author of the bestselling book, ‘I Will Teach You To Be Rich,’ learn how money psychology affects these couples… and how to create your own Rich Life.
8. “My wife is spending too much money”
7. “My parents keep expecting us to pay for them”
4. “My wife didn’t know I had $450,000 of debt until yesterday”
3. “My husband is going broke, but he won’t let me help”
2. “We’re worth $1 million, but we're so cheap, our friends don't want to see us anymore”
1. “My husband doesn’t trust me to run our business”
Trailer: Real money stories from behind closed doors