Insurtech Insider Podcast by 11:FS
Author: 11:FSSubscribed: 269Played: 6,170
128. News: Cost-of-living crisis hits insurtech, while Zopper raises to tackle India’s insurance problem
127. Insights: What could open insurance look like?
125. News: Insurtech funding bounces back, while cyclists could soon require registration plates and insurance
123. Insights: What is the future for brokers?
119. News: LEVL and Humn partner to offer tailored EV insurance, and industry culture still has a long way to go
118. Insights: How far is too far for personalisation?
116. Insights: ESG in Insurance - demanding better
115. News: Does the insurance industry have a culture issue?
114. Insights:Insurance meets the metaverse and web3
111. News: Zego expands, Revolut launches pet insurance and Binance insurance fund hits $1bn