Author: iHeartRadioSubscribed: 7,861Played: 34,176
Getting to what matters. That’s what Katie Couric does best. She asks the questions you’d ask and pushes for real answers. She helps make sense of a crazy world. And now she’s bringing her thoughtful, relatable style (along with the occasional show tune) to the world of podcasting. Join Katie and her co-host Brian Goldsmith as they talk to the most fascinating people in news, politics, and pop culture. New personalities, new insights, and new episodes—every Thursday.
87. Looking Back at 2018 with Al Gore and Michael Barbaro (Part Two)
86. Looking Back at 2018 (Part One)
85. Hugh Jackman Is “The Front Runner”
Thanksgiving Break: Martha Stewart
84. Steve Perry Is Back (After 30 Years!)
83. 2018 Midterms: Where Do We Go from Here?
82. Midterm Elections Preview: What to Expect and What’s at Stake
ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt on the Pittsburgh Synagogue Massacre
81. Busy Philipps Gets Personal
80. America Ferrera and the First CEO of Time’s Up