191. PRESTONOMICS: taking back control of local economies
190. THE PREMONITION: a conversation with Michael Lewis
189. IT’S COMING HOME: could fan ownership save football?
188. THE DREAM NOT JUST THE NIGHTMARE: a vision for tackling the environmental crisis
187. RETHINKING INFRASTRUCTURE: the case for social investment
185. WHAT'S THE GIG IDEA?: fair work in the platform economy
184. REASONS TO BE PLAYFUL: protecting children’s right to play
183 and a half. Michael Rosen on his recovery from Covid
183. MEETING THE JOE-MENT: could the Biden presidency be transformational?
182. OFFICE POLITICS: the future of the workplace
181. PARKS AND REC: green space for all
180. A NEW BEVERIDGE REPORT: remaking the welfare state
179. GENERATION RENTIER: fixing a broken economic model
178. YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD: a lifelong learning revolution
177. PB OR NOT PB: participatory budgeting to give citizens control
176 and a half. BONUS EPISODE - THE MEN WHO STARE AT OATS: Encouraging middle-aged men to adopt a more climate-friendly, plant-based diet.
176. WHO BUILDS WINDMILLS OFF THE SEA SHORE: lessons from Denmark on offshore wind
175. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER: learning from the world’s longevity hotspots