Startups Without Borders Podcast
Author: Startups Without BordersSubscribed: 27Played: 149
Each week, we will dig into the different aspects and mindset behind building a startup, as told by industry leaders, brave change makers and bold disruptors with one thing in common: they are refugees and migrants.
From the Middle East, to Europe and beyond, the show will focus on concrete, tangible strategies and tactics for entrepreneurs, from productivity tips, to business hacks, to industry insights, as told through the inspiring journey of entrepreneurs on the move.
The show is hosted by Valentina Primo, an Argentine journalist and the founder of Startups Without Borders, who spent 6 years in Egypt interviewing startup founders across the Middle East, and fell in love with the relentless, unstoppable spirit of its entrepreneurs. Valentina previously launched Startup Scene Middle East, Egypt’s largest English-language publication on the entrepreneurial landscape, and has covered stories for international outlets, including BBC Business.
Photo Credit: Ahmed Najeeb.
Music: Funky Music ( Vlog Music ) by Dj Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/7y1mi7ggtt0
22. Can We Map the Refugee and Migrant Startup Ecosystem?
20. Meet the Investors Backing a Brave New Startup Landscape
14. Why Diversity is Important in a Startup Ecosystem?
12. Why Refugee-lens Investing is the next Impact Frontier
10. Is the exit a startup’s biggest goal?
9. From Refugee to Best-Selling Author, with Chaker Khazaal
3. Understanding Big Data: How it can Change Your Business (and the World), with Berat Kjamili