Tarot for the Wild Soul with Lindsay Mack
Author: Lindsay Mack, founder of Tarot for the Wild SoulSubscribed: 3,524Played: 100,069
Through a weaving of intuitively channeled downloads, answers to listener questions, and lessons around the cards, Tarot for the Wild Soul offers ways to view the Tarot as helpful, applicable medicine that can provide nourishment and clarity to us in our day to day lives.
Lindsay Mack is a queer intuitive Tarot teacher, and the host of TFTWS podcast.
Lindsay is the creator of Soul Tarot, a reinterpretation and intentional utilization of the Tarot as a non-predictive healing tool, one that is can assist us in differentiating the noise of our mind from the truth of our soul. Soul Tarot is a fusion of Lindsay’s 25 years of experience reading and studying Tarot, her work with her mentor, Michelle Sinnette, her own healing journey through complex PTSD/chronic illness, and channeled wisdom from her Guides. Through her regularly sold out workshops, retreats and online Tarot courses, Lindsay has had the profound honor of teaching Soul Tarot to thousands of people from all around the world.
As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse, trauma & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It was the healing from a breakdown in 2014 that fully birthed her into this sacred work and onto her soul path. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Honoring and acknowledging that this podcast is recorded on the unceded land of The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, currently called Portland, OR, with the deepest respect to the Kalapuya Tribe, Cowlitz Tribe, and Atfalati Tribe.
FOLLOW US ON IG at @wildsoulhealing
PODCAST EDITOR: Chase Voorhees
PODCAST ART: Rachelle Sartini Garner
171. A Deeper Balance with Six of Pentacles
170. Calling in Support with The Empress
169. Making Different Choices with Eight of Cups
168. Initiating a New Cycle with Ten of Wands
167. We're Back + New Season Preview!
166. Beginning Anew with The Sun + Extended Podcast Pause!
165. MONTHLY MEDICINE: June is Choosing Ourselves
164. Rooting in Spiralic Times
163. Radical Recentering with the Sixes
162. Tarot and the Inner Child
161. Monthly Medicine: May is Foundations
160. Spiralic Growth with Two + Three of Wands
159. Monthly Medicine: April is On Our Way
158. Soul Tarot 101: The Tarot is For Us (Not To Us)
157. Soul Tarot 101: The Tarot is an Invitation
156. Soul Tarot 101: Tarot as Medicine
155. Soul Tarot 101: Tarot & The Present Moment
154. Monthly Medicine: March is Emergence
153. The Tower and The Vertical Lines of the Major Arcana
152. The Hermit and the Vertical Lines of the Major Arcana