The Be Glad Movement from Pollyanna
Author: Pollyanna CharnleySubscribed: 7Played: 116
Hello and WELCOME to the Be Glad Movement, my name is Pollyanna and I'm on a mission to bring you as many stories as possible of good coming out of bad and reasons to be glad.
This podcast is going to be full of inspirational stories from people just like you and me who have overcome their hardships and gone on to lead even more successful and fulfilling lives. It’s a safe place where I hope those of us who are in the thick of a tough situation can come and hear how other people survived and in some cases now even credit their hardships as being the best thing that could ever have happened to them. It’s hard when you are in the middle of a crisis and it can feel lonely, you have to allow yourself to have the odd pity party, to cry, get angry, vent, process and move through the emotions. Everyone will have a different time line for doing this. The Be Glad Movement podcast is an effort to sit with you in solidarity during those dark times and then when you are ready, and only when YOU are ready, we’re all here together to help lift you up and uncover the good that can come from each adversity, to inspire you to seek out a way of using your own hardships to either your own advantage or to help others. You can follow along on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram by searching @begladmovement
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
24. Lucy Smith - Smashing Anxiety with my Morning Routine
22. Faye Kilgour - What right did I have to feel so bad?
20. Lauren Chiren, Educating businesses on the menopause.
18 Lawrenzo Jacobs - From criminal to business wordsmith
17. Carrie Creed - Dealing with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome then Placenta Previa to Increta
14. DieselDonlow - Entrepreneur and Actor
12. Amanda Foster - Divorce and Debt
9. Tom Dunning - Mental Health Runner
8. Blythe Landry - Overcoming Addiction and Trauma