The Elementary STEM Coach Podcast
Author: Naomi Meredith, STEM teacherSubscribed: 26Played: 796
The Elementary STEM Coach is a podcast for K-5 STEM teachers, classroom teachers, GT specialists, and homeschool parents looking for actionable STEM solutions. Each week, Naomi Meredith will share tools, resources and lesson ideas that are actionable in your classroom and create highly engaging experiences with your students. You’ll learn systems and routines that will create control in the chaos and that will keep you organized all year long.
Your mindless scrolling days are over! Your new STEM-best friend is now here in your ear buds!
Naomi Meredith is a former classroom teacher turned current K-5 STEM teacher and coach. Her role not only includes teaching over 500 students in her school, but also developing standards-based curriculum, leading professional development and coaching teachers to help them integrate STEM & Technology.
With over a decade of experience along with a M.Ed. in STEM Leadership and STEM Certificate, she helps teachers world-wide navigate the best practices, strategies and tools out there. She truly believes that any teacher out there can learn how to use STEM & Technology in their classrooms effectively. She can’t wait to connect with you and be your guide!
Check out more inspiration on her website: naomimeredith.com
Connect with her on Instagram: @naomimeredith_
Learn more on her YouTube Channel: Naomi Meredith
127. How this Teacher Successfully Wrote a $1000 STEM Grant [STEM Teacher Pathway Series]
126. After-School STEM Teacher Successes from this Group Coaching Program [STEM Teacher Pathway Series]
121. 3 Benefits of Video Making for Students
119. How this School Started their School-Wide News with Becca McMillan and Carly Dolliger
118. 3 Tips for Setting up Your School-Wide News
116. 8 Types of STEM After-School Clubs
115. Why Should You Host a STEM After-School Club?
110. 3 STEM Classroom Back to School Prep Ideas
109. 3 Back to School STEM Activities You Need