The Guilty Feminist
Author: Deborah Frances-WhiteSubscribed: 63,506Played: 1,169,730
Join comedian Deborah Frances-White and her guests for this comedy podcast, recorded in front of a live audience. Each week they discuss topics "all 21 first century feminists agree on" while confessing their insecurities, hypocrisies and fears that underlie their lofty principles.
Deborah Frances-White is the 2016 Writers' Guild Award Winner for Best Radio Comedy for her hit BBC Radio 4 series Deborah Frances-White Rolls the Dice. She is an Edinburgh Fringe regular, a screenwriter and is in huge demand for her corporate seminars.
163. Seeing and Being Seen with Sophie Duker and guests Tobi Kyeremateng and Koko Brown
162. The Future with Jessica Fostekew and guest Sherin Khankan
161. Awareness with Catherine Bohart and guests Corry Shaw, Natasha Devon and Jamie Windust
160. Leading Ladies with Natalie Haynes and Jessica Swale
159. Loneliness with Aisling Bea and Danielle de Niese
The Secret Policeman's Tour - Hackney Empire 2019
158. Safety at Night with Zoe Lyons and guests Amy Lamé and Alicia Wittmeyer
157. Going Undercover with Alison Spittle and guests Ellen Coyne and Molly Sterling
156. Women in STEM with Athena Kugblenu and special guests Faith Uwadiaea and Amali de Alwis
155. Sex Education with Jen Brister and guests Carys Afoko, Lynn Enright, Suzi Boulting