The Guilty Feminist
Author: Deborah Frances-WhiteSubscribed: 59,669Played: 990,031
Join comedian Deborah Frances-White and her guests for this comedy podcast, recorded in front of a live audience. Each week they discuss topics "all 21 first century feminists agree on" while confessing their insecurities, hypocrisies and fears that underlie their lofty principles.
Deborah Frances-White is the 2016 Writers' Guild Award Winner for Best Radio Comedy for her hit BBC Radio 4 series Deborah Frances-White Rolls the Dice. She is an Edinburgh Fringe regular, a screenwriter and is in huge demand for her corporate seminars.
154. Flying Solo with Geraldine Hickey and special guest Kate Bolick
153. Being Too Much with Cal Wilson and Lizzie Marvelly
152. Late Night with Emma Thompson and Mindy Kaling
151. Shame with Jen Brister and guests Dolly Alderton and Kemah Bob
Announcement: Brexit the play, Eve Ensler and the Royal Albert Hall
150. Disobedience with Sara Pascoe and guests Hot Brown Honey and Routes Collective
149. Home with Zoe Lyons and special guest Hannah Gousy
148. Women in Science with Sara Pascoe and guests Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock and Dr Anne-Marie Imafidon
147. Feminist Marriage with Cal Wilson and special guest Effie Stephanides
146. Indecision with Catherine Bohart and guests Sadie Hasler and Anna Veglio-White