The Guilty Feminist
Author: Deborah Frances-WhiteSubscribed: 57,743Played: 802,624
Join comedian Deborah Frances-White and her guests for this comedy podcast, recorded in front of a live audience. Each week they discuss topics "all 21 first century feminists agree on" while confessing their insecurities, hypocrisies and fears that underlie their lofty principles.
Deborah Frances-White is the 2016 Writers' Guild Award Winner for Best Radio Comedy for her hit BBC Radio 4 series Deborah Frances-White Rolls the Dice. She is an Edinburgh Fringe regular, a screenwriter and is in huge demand for her corporate seminars.
150. Disobedience with Sara Pascoe and guests Hot Brown Honey and Routes Collective
149. Home with Zoe Lyons and special guest Hannah Gousy
148. Women in Science with Sara Pascoe and guests Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock and Dr Anne-Marie Imafidon
146. Indecision with Catherine Bohart and guests Sadie Hasler and Anna Veglio-White
145. Pulling Others Up the Ladder with Felicity Ward and guests Lidia Thorpe and Darcy Vescio
144. International Migrants Day with Hari and Uma Kondabolu
143. International Women's Day 2019
Announcement: Say My Name Screenings
142. The Oratrix with Susan Wokoma and guests Adjoa Andoh, Morgan Lloyd Malcolm, Dr Farah Karim-Cooper