We Are Libertarians with Chris Spangle
Author: We Are LibertariansSubscribed: 2,680Played: 52,900
Our host is Chris Spangle, a fifteen year veteran of politics and media. He leads a discussion amongst friends and high-profile guests that span the libertarian spectrum of thought. Founded in 2012, the main podcast posts on Wednesdays.
The show is made up of several series. The majority of episodes are episodes explaining a story in the news. We label these so you can easily look up episodes in the RSS feed by keyword.
- The Swamp Explained is a look at the inner workings of Washington DC with Rob Quartel.
- The Path to Libertarianism features interviews with prominent libertarians discussing the influences that led them to libertarianism.
- Path to Libertarianism Q&A takes all of the basic questions that new libertarians may have about the philosophy and answers them.
- The Cost – The Human Toll of Public Policy is a conversation with someone that has dealt with the true costs of government intervention.
- Libertarian Politics and Policy is a short look at how libertarians would organize society. (Formerly WAL Daily)
- We occasionally feature political and ideological debates.
- We also offer two bonus shows for our Patreon members. Ideological Origins is an in-depth look at how political ideas have developed through history. Build the WAL is a show that discusses the inside details of building a platform like WAL.
Subscribe to the podcast: https://link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
Support us on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
Get The Libertarian Aurora email - http://eepurl.com/dDQSev
Join the Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/wearelibertarians
Listen to WAL Network Shows - https://wearelibertarians.com/shows/
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreLibertarians
Start a Liberty & Chill - https://wearelibertarians.com/liberty-chill
446: Path To Libertarianism - Brian Nichols on Leaving Conservatism
445: Path to Libertarianism - Fritz of the Fritzcast
444: The Swamp Explained - John Bolton's Book, Analysis of the 2020 Campaign, Trump Rally
443: WAL Reacts - Driving While Black
442: Seven Essential Criminal Justice and Policing Reforms
441: Understanding the Role of Police and Racial Issues
440: Trump Derangement Syndrome Explained, Talking About Race
439: Black Lives Matter Protests, Riots, Good Police and Criminal Cops, Trump Threatens Military Action on Americans
437: Jo Jorgensen Selected the Nominee, LNC Convention Update
436: Why Should People Leave the Two-Party System? Chris Spangle on the Kurmudgeons Podcast
435: John Monds, Candidate For President
434: LP VP Candidate Spike Cohen on the Seriousness of the Vermin Supreme Campaign
433: The Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery, Systemic Racism, and the LNC Fumbles and Punts
LP Presidential Debate 9: Moderated by John Stossel with Monds, Gray, Jorgensen, Hornberger, and Supreme
LP Presidential Debate 7: Lions of Liberty Debate with Hornberger, Supreme, Jorgensen, Kokesh, and Gray
LP Presidential Debate 6: Moderated by Matt Welch of Reason with Candidates: Hornberger, Gray, Jorgensen, Kokesh, and Monds