We Can Do Hard Things with Glennon Doyle
Author: Glennon Doyle & Cadence13Subscribed: 75,282Played: 2,458,828
I’m Glennon Doyle, author of Untamed, the book that was released at the very start of the pandemic and became a lifeline for millions. I watched in awe from my home while this simple phrase from Untamed – WE CAN DO HARD THINGS – the mantra that saved my life twenty years ago, became a worldwide rally cry.
Life is freaking hard. We are all doing hard things every day – we love and lose; we forge and end friendships; battle addiction, illness, and loneliness; care for children and parents; struggle in our jobs, our marriages, our divorces; we try to set and hold boundaries – and we fight for equality, purpose, joy, and peace right in the midst of all the hard.
On We Can Do Hard Things, my wife Abby Wambach, my sister Amanda Doyle, and I do the only thing that has ever made life easier: We talk honestly about the hard. We laugh and cry and help each other carry the hard so we can all live a little bit lighter and braver, free-er, less alone.
245. An Unforgettable Double Date with Andrea Gibson & Megan Falley
244. Stop Carrying Other People’s Pain with Chloé Cooper Jones
243. Oprah Shares “The Letter from Glennon that Freed Me”
242. We’re All Liars: What’s Your Lying Style?
241. Being Left Out: Navigating that Lifelong Ache
How People are Using Psychedelics to Help Their Relationships with Dr. Hillary McBride
240. Are Psychedelics an Answer? with Dr. Hillary McBride
239. Why Are We Never Satisfied? with adrienne maree brown
238. How to De-Stress: Relaxation Intervention for Amanda (and You)!
237. Why We Love the Way We Love: Attachment Styles with Dr. Becky Kennedy
236. Abby Wambach: Will I Ever Be Truly Loved?
235. Tracee Ellis Ross: How to Make Peace in Your Own Head
234. Glennon’s Diagnosis & What’s Next
233. What’s Next for We Can Do Hard Things
232. What’s Your FAMILY DRAMA Style? with Nedra Glover Tawwab
231. Life-Changing Wisdom You Need to Hear
230. The Best Advice We’ve Ever Received
228. Do You Have Any of These Beige Flags?
227. MEGAN RAPINOE: A Legend Says Goodbye to the Game