Author: Kyle BarnettSubscribed: 28Played: 705
Kyle Barnett speaks with CEA leaders, entrepreneurs, consultants, growers, and start-ups that are pushing the limits on how we grow. Whether growing in the greenhouse, vertical farm, or indoor grow operation, this podcast shines the spotlight on people moving the industry ahead and their unique journeys.
For newcomers to this emerging niche or established players looking for extra tips, motivation, and a view at what the future might hold for controlled ag., this podcast is for you!
Welcome to CropTalk, the Podcast For Today’s Agricultural Business Leaders w/ Charlie McKenzie
04. Why Growers Need to Understand Business Development (Hint: It Can Prepare You for a Promotion) w/ Chris Vande-Stowe
08. How One Producer is Using Vertical Aeroponics to Change the Way We Eat w/ Austin Kasso
10. The Core Principles of Production Haven't Changed For Four Generations w/ Joe Swartz
11. The Importance of Agriculture Education w/ Tim Downing
12. From the Mission Field to the Farm: Principles for Building People and Processes w/ Mick Donahue
15. Start Clean Stay Clean: How Science is Saving Coffee and Cannabis w/ Dr. Jon Vaught
17. How Innovations in Hemp Harvesting Drive Crop Scalability and Employee Safety w/ Andrew Bish
19. Transparency in Growing Practices Adds Value to Your Crop and Your Customers w/ Scott Propheter