Rob Konrad: Conversations
Author: Rob KonradSubscribed: 3Played: 53
Engaging and captivating conversations with extraordinary people from all over the world. People that couldn’t be more diverse from each other – but have in common that they make an incredible impact on this world, in their own unique way.
Whether it’s people that shape the future of our planet through science, thinking, and taking action; whether it’s people that inspire others by overcoming their very own hurdles, traumas and demons; or whether it’s people that inspire others to do good for themselves and others:
In each of my conversations, I try to uncover as much of their story in order to see things through their eyes. I delve into stories that can inspire, touch, but also provoke you. I ask the questions you wish you could ask, and with time, attention and candor try to learn all about their motivation and what got them to where they are today – their successes, but also setbacks and challenges, to get the full story.
Each conversation is full of lessons to be learned, from all over the world; a source of inspiration, motivation, innovation, courage and change.
017. Raped at Age 14, She Became a Right-Wing Extremist - And Turned Her Life Around
016. How The Subway Wizard Of New York Became A Wizard: Devin Person
015. He Was Almost A School Shooter: Aaron Stark
014. Curiosity Show host Dr. Rob Morrison on how to teach science
013. The Day My Son Killed My Daughter: Charity Lee
012. DMT, our Brain and the Prophetic Experience
011. The Youngest Person To Solo Sail Around The World: Laura Dekker
009. The "Backwords Dude" - An Autist With A Unique Talent: John Austin
008. How To Start A Global Movement: Shanti Hodges
007 - "King of Pickpockets" & Safety Expert: Bob Arno
006. The Man Who Died 9 Times - And Lived To Tell The Tale: Jamie Poole
005. The World's First Pilot Born Without Arms: Jessica Cox
002. From Neo-Nazi Leader To Peace Advocate: Christian Picciolini
001. The man who gave his kidney to a stranger: Harold Mintz
000. Introduction to Rob Konrad: Conversations With Extraordinary People