KickBack - The Global Anticorruption Podcast
Author: KickBackSubscribed: 47Played: 442
What have we learned from 20+ years of (anti)corruption research?
Why and how does power corrupt?
Which theories help to make sense of corruption?
What can we do to manage corruption?
How to recovery stolen assets?
32. Robert Manzanares on leading the Obiang investigation, asset recovery & a Michael Jackson glove
31. Sarah Steingruber on need for anticorruption measures in global response to COVID-19 crisis
30. Samuel Power on (corrupt) party financing and the political economy of Facebook advertising
28. Taryn Vian on corruption risks in the health sector & distrust in science in times of COVID-19
26. Doron Navot on corruption allegations against Netanyahu, post-truth & the concept of Combina
25. Roberto de Michele & Francesco De Simone on IDB’s approaches to evidence-based Anti- Corruption
24. Gary Kalman on beneficial ownership & his vision for Transparency International USA
23. Andrés Hernández on protest, populism, and the anti-corruption referendum in Colombia
16. Kevin E. Davis on his book "Between Impunity & Imperialism" and fighting transnational bribery
15. Sergei Guriev on the value of governance, inclusion & the internet for anti-corruption efforts
14. Kieu Vien on encouraging discussions about corruption & shaping anti-corruption laws in Vietnam
13. Cristina Bicchieri on social norms of corruption, Antanas Mockus and Soap Operas