KickBack - The Global Anticorruption Podcast
Author: KickBackSubscribed: 65Played: 948
What have we learned from 20+ years of (anti)corruption research?
Why and how does power corrupt?
Which theories help to make sense of corruption?
What can we do to manage corruption?
How to recovery stolen assets?
49. Diana Chigas and Cheyanne Scharbatke-Church on social norms approaches to anti-corruption.
48. Gary Kalman on the Corporate Transparency Act & the Corruption Perception Index score in the USA
47. Eric Kinaga on open data initiatives to fight land corruption in Kenya and beyond
46. Lola Adekanye on the anti-corruption efforts by the Center for International Private Enterprises
45. Norm Eisen on the vulnerabilities and resilience of American political institutions
44. Doussouba Konaté & Moussa Kondo on anti-corruption activities by Accountability Lab in Mali
43. Jack Goldsmith on his book "After Trump" & ways to avoid corruption in upcoming administrations
40. James Wasserstrom on the challenges of anti-corruption work in (post-)conflict regions
39. Frederik Obermaier on the FinCEN Files, revealing global money laundering systems
38. James Wasserstrom on being the first UN whistleblower
37. Michael Hershman on co-founding Transparency International and corruption in sports
36. Danielle Brian on her work at the Project On Government Oversight and corruption risks in the US
35. von Weizsäcker & Kossow on promises and perils to use blockchain for anti-corruption
34. Asoka Obeysekere on the anti-corruption work of Transparency International in Sri Lanka
32. Robert Manzanares on leading the Obiang investigation, asset recovery & a Michael Jackson glove
31. Sarah Steingruber on need for anticorruption measures in global response to COVID-19 crisis
30. Samuel Power on (corrupt) party financing and the political economy of Facebook advertising