KickBack - The Global Anticorruption Podcast
Author: KickBackSubscribed: 81Played: 2,319
What have we learned from 20+ years of (anti)corruption research?
Why and how does power corrupt?
Which theories help to make sense of corruption?
What can we do to manage corruption?
How to recovery stolen assets?
98. Introduction to Corruption Theory
97. Michela Wrong on the story behind It's Our Turn to Eat and her writing on Africa
95. Magnus Öhman on political finance and corruption
93. Introduction to corruption measurement debates
90. Claudia Baez Camargo on lessons from applying a social norms approach to corruption
89. Cecilia Müller Torbrand on collective action and addressing corruption in shipping
87. Paul Massaro on the US strategy for fighting kleptocracy
83. Maggie Murphy and Dan Hough on integrity in football
82. Daniel Kaufmann and Liz Dávid-Barrett on state capture
81. Andrii Borovyk & Gretta Fenner an anti-corruption during the war & reconstruction in Ukraine
80. Mihaly Fazekas on corruption risks in public procurement and the potential of new technologies