KickBack - The Global Anticorruption Podcast
Author: KickBackSubscribed: 63Played: 732
What have we learned from 20+ years of (anti)corruption research?
Why and how does power corrupt?
Which theories help to make sense of corruption?
What can we do to manage corruption?
How to recovery stolen assets?
40. James Wasserstrom on the challenges of anti-corruption work in (post-)conflict regions
39. Frederik Obermaier on the FinCEN Files, revealing global money laundering systems
38. James Wasserstrom on being the first UN whistleblower
37. Michael Hershman on co-founding Transparency International and corruption in sports
36. Danielle Brian on her work at the Project On Government Oversight and corruption risks in the US
35. von Weizsäcker & Kossow on promises and perils to use blockchain for anti-corruption
34. Asoka Obeysekere on the anti-corruption work of Transparency International in Sri Lanka
32. Robert Manzanares on leading the Obiang investigation, asset recovery & a Michael Jackson glove
31. Sarah Steingruber on need for anticorruption measures in global response to COVID-19 crisis
30. Samuel Power on (corrupt) party financing and the political economy of Facebook advertising
28. Taryn Vian on corruption risks in the health sector & distrust in science in times of COVID-19
26. Doron Navot on corruption allegations against Netanyahu, post-truth & the concept of Combina
25. Roberto de Michele & Francesco De Simone on IDB’s approaches to evidence-based Anti- Corruption
24. Gary Kalman on beneficial ownership & his vision for Transparency International USA
23. Andrés Hernández on protest, populism, and the anti-corruption referendum in Colombia