KickBack - The Global Anticorruption Podcast
Author: KickBackSubscribed: 80Played: 2,249
What have we learned from 20+ years of (anti)corruption research?
Why and how does power corrupt?
Which theories help to make sense of corruption?
What can we do to manage corruption?
How to recovery stolen assets?
95. Magnus Öhman on political finance and corruption
93. Introduction to corruption measurement debates
90. Claudia Baez Camargo on lessons from applying a social norms approach to corruption
89. Cecilia Müller Torbrand on collective action and addressing corruption in shipping
87. Paul Massaro on the US strategy for fighting kleptocracy
83. Maggie Murphy and Dan Hough on integrity in football
82. Daniel Kaufmann and Liz Dávid-Barrett on state capture
81. Andrii Borovyk & Gretta Fenner an anti-corruption during the war & reconstruction in Ukraine
80. Mihaly Fazekas on corruption risks in public procurement and the potential of new technologies
78. Ray Fisman on types of corruption and the hidden influence of political connections
77. Frederik Obermaier on the Suisse Secrets
I think episode 0 is deleted or somehow have a problem. I cannot download it or listen to it while I downloaded episodes 1 and 2 successfully. BTW thank you for good content you provided!
The common way to standardise is incidents per thousand which ‘disadvantages states like Wyoming over California’. Apparently. Otherwise an interesting topic with some insight into the complexity of measuring Criminal Justice