KickBack - The Global Anticorruption Podcast
Author: KickBackSubscribed: 81Played: 2,343
What have we learned from 20+ years of (anti)corruption research?
Why and how does power corrupt?
Which theories help to make sense of corruption?
What can we do to manage corruption?
How to recovery stolen assets?
102. Professional enablers and transnational corruption: How can standards be raised?
101. Reflections on the key issues raised in Episode 100
100. The state of practice in the corruption field: insights from leading global thinkers
98. Introduction to Corruption Theory
97. Michela Wrong on the story behind It's Our Turn to Eat and her writing on Africa
95. Magnus Öhman on political finance and corruption
93. Introduction to corruption measurement debates
90. Claudia Baez Camargo on lessons from applying a social norms approach to corruption
89. Cecilia Müller Torbrand on collective action and addressing corruption in shipping
87. Paul Massaro on the US strategy for fighting kleptocracy
83. Maggie Murphy and Dan Hough on integrity in football