Author:Subscribed: 0Played: 0
26: Michael Backman in discussion with the author Robyn Flemming: Alcohol, Art & other Addictions
22. Are Collectors Addicts? Michael Backman & Paul Bromberg Discuss why some People Collect
24. What does a Tuareg pendant from Africa have in common with a Minangkabau Cashbox from Sumatra? Michael Backman & Sarah Corbett compare & contrast these two seemingly unrelated objects.
21. Traditional African Currency as Art: Michael Backman & Sarah Corbett in Conversation
23. Michael Backman & Sarah Corbett Discuss two Seemingly Unrelated Objects - from Tibet & the Philippines
20. How does one stay curious as one grows older? Michael Backman & Sarah Corbett consider the options.
19. The Mysteries of Gold & Silver Filigree: Michael Backman & Sarah Corbett in Conversation
18: Sarah Corbett & Michael Backman in Conversation about 'Silver Treasures from the Land of Sheba: Regional Yemeni Jewelry' by Marjorie Ransom
17 Michael Backman in Conversation about his favourite EVER book on Asian art: 'Court Arts of Indonesia'
11: Michael Backman in conversation with Anupasana Suwanmongkol on Saving Thailand's Nielloware Industry
09: World Art Now promoting niche arts publications
06: On Collecting, actor and collector Julian Sands in conversation with Michael Backman