Lead A New Future with Kate Ruby Aroha
Author: Kate Ruby ArohaSubscribed: 29Played: 637
In this podcast, you'll find a variety of conversations that have us explore topics connected to our leadership and lives, both personally and professionally. Whether we're discussing high performance teams, extraordinary boundaries, or recreation in long term relationships, the leadership I stand for is one that values a culture of fairness and transparency, while giving us access to our ability to effect change.
With a clinical background, I've worked within highly acclaimed leadership teams in the health sector of New Zealand, before spending a decade facilitating advanced leadership experiences across multiple countries.
Everything thats on my heart at the moment… | Episode 077
When the subtext of communications is ‘you owe me’, the relationship is not free to thrive | Episode 076
We’re ending our first marriage | Episode 075
Are men not being catered for? | Episode 074
Little Tweaks That Have a Big Impact [Part 2 in freeing up mental bandwidth] | Episode 073
Happy Little Buckets of Money… | Episode 071
When Your Words Carry Weight | Episode 070
Permission to Evolve Forward | Episode 069
We're EVOLVING Things Forward | Episode 066
64. How to create an expansive money mindset with Certified Professional Accountant, Clare Wood | Episode 065
63. Eating one meal a day to save money while building my business with Valerie Liang (Unstoppable Mini Series 4 of 4) | Episode 064
60. Leaving situations you don't want to be in | Episode 062
59. When quitting isn't an option with Pro Fighter Maiken Aannerud (Unstoppable Mini Series 2 of 4) | Episode 061
57. Playing the hand you've been dealt with Natasha Price (Unstoppable Mini-Series 1 of 4)
She's my favorite speaker! Her words are so relatable and empowering at the same time! Go and subscribe to her it's all worth it!