Jo's Art History Podcast
Author: Jo McLaughlinSubscribed: 20Played: 154
Jo’s aim is to begin breaking down the elitism which surrounds the subject of art history and believes in order to do so, it’s important to create a space where everyone from all walks of life have the opportunity to talk about art that is meaningful to them; as let’s face it, if you are passionate about something, you are going to be good at talking about it!
Painting, sculpture, architecture, jewellery, ceramics, design – no subject is off limits on Jo’s Art History Podcast.
35. Georgia O’Keeffe with Joanne Oatts
34. The Barbican - Living in an Architectural Experiment with Gaby and Howard of GreyScape
33. Going Back To Museums & Galleries After Covid-19
32. Harry Beck: The Man who Designed the London Underground Map!!
31. Caravaggio with Jeff Musser
30. Art and Curation In The Time of Covid-19 in Latin America with Gisselle Girón.
29. Peggy Angus with Clare Dales
28. The 'Ideal' Female Form in Art with Bryony Large
27. Is Drawing Important With Brian Kielt
REVISIT - Frida Kahlo with Rebecca Milford
26. Perfume as Practise with Michael Borkowsky
25. Finding Your Way Into The Arts with Nico Paws
24. Art As An Immersive Experience with Lauren Harrison
23. Anna Atkins and the Cyanotype with Josie Purcell
22. Banksy with Verity Babbs
21. Vermeer's Women with Lloyd Spencer
20. The Colourful World of David Hockney with Hannah Lingard
19. Art Nouveau & Alphonse Mucha with Nico Paws