Without Losing Your Cool with Shantelle Bisson
Author: Shantelle BissonSubscribed: 17Played: 199
Without Losing Your Cool is a lifestyle interview series that brings the thoughts, feelings, emotions and common struggles out of your head and heart and out into the open.
Each week you can sit with us, laugh with us, and be challenged to get out there and live your best life with us.
Here, we talk about real life. Shantelle doesn't shy away from the tough conversations, while also inspiring you to re-examine yourself on a soulful level through conversations with the industry's most sought-after guests.
The common goal? To hear the stories and wisdom of those who have overcome life's biggest (and most relatable) obstacles to achieve their dreams of having a better life. Through our conversations, you will trust and believe that you can too.
Shantelle doesn't just talk the talk of overcoming trauma to triumph in life, she walks it. And she has what it takes to help you walk confidently through your own life. She reminds you every week that you are not alone. There are so many of us out here who feel the same feelings, and share the same thoughts, and yet feel so alone.
So come hang out with us, and watch your heart, mind and soul grow!
Want your question to be featured on WLYC? Leave your voice message here: https://shantellebisson.com/blogs/podcast
WLYC INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/withoutlosingyourcool/
042. The Power of Persistence: Ellie Mae's Journey to Success in the Fashion Industry
029. Why We’re All a Little Bit Broken (and It’s Okay) with Roz Weston
028. Bouncing Back from Hardship Without Losing Your Cool
027. A Real Talk Sit Down with my Husband Yannick Bisson
024. Navigating Kids Getting Older Without Losing Your Cool
023. How to Have Faith Without Losing Your Cool with Alicia Bucknor
022. 53 Lessons I’ve Learned in My 53 Years
020. Becoming Good Financial Role Models ft. Robin Taub
019. Chasing Your Core Dreams by Tuning Into What You Truly Want ft. Sabrina Sigalas
018. Ask A Question: How to Help Your Kids On Your Healing Journey Without Losing Your Cool
017. Advocating for Equitable Cancer Treatment & Research Canada-wide ft. Helena Kirk
016. Creating Trailblazing Social Impact Within the Cannabis Industry ft. Trang Trinh CPA, CA
012. Living a Sustainable & Fashionable Lifestyle The Nudnik Way ft. Alexandra and Lindsay Lorusso
011. Navigating Life Transitions, Parenting & Building Your Empire ft. Leisse Wilcox