This week, The Musafir Stories speaks to Vineet and Deepak, the duo behind the sparkling new initiative called Road Trippers Club - A road travel club for road trip enthusiasts, beginners and those who love hitting the roads on four wheels - Camaraderie on four wheels! #KeepTheRhythmAlive
Prerequisites - 4 wheels! Just sign up on [www.roadtrippersclub.com](http://www.roadtrippersclub.com/) and you are good to go!
Packing - Specifics vary depending upon the trip. Once you have signed up and join a micro-group, the Team captain will breif everyone about the preparation and packing list.
Time of the year - N/A
Length of the itinerary: Depending on the drive, the trips vary from one day trips, to weekend drives to longer drives! The Mumbai chapter of RTC has done brunch runs, city drives, drives to Dapoli, Indore, Anjarle beach for the olive ridley turtle festival and many more shapes and sizes!
* Vineet and Deepak share some nuggets about their history biking together, their first venture [scoutmytrip.com](https://scoutmytrip.com/) and set the context about how The Roadtrippers club came into being.
* Procedure to sign up with RTC! Just log on to their website, [www.roadtrippersclub.com](http://www.roadtrippersclub.com/), set up an account and sign up for a ride! No, there's nothing more to it!
* Next steps after signing up for the drive involve following instructions of the team captain in terms of preparation, packing, costing, activities and more. The end to end planning, as well as booking of lodging, activities, treks and other fun stuff is done well before the ride.
* All you need to be a part of the drive is a four wheeler - size, power, seating and everything else doesn't matter. You dont even have to own one, rent one or better, car-pool!
* Bring your family, bring your friends, bring your partners, bring your pets! RTC does no discrimination about who you want to bring, only objective is to have a fun drive on four wheels!
* The costs of the drive are equally shared amongst participants, there are no service fees, no management fees, no hidden costs - only additional cost is the GST!
* You also get to enjoy great deals, discounts and the perks of traveling as a group! So the odds are you are getting a better deal with RTC than if you travel by yourself!
* Not only do you enjoy driving with a group, you also have a safety net to fall back on in case of mishaps - The RTC community rides with you through rain and shine!
* You also get to learn how to be a responsible driver while driving with RTC. Learn simple techniques like engine braking, changing a flat, dealing with switchbacks and hairpin bends, how to navigate in a ghat section and more, all while you enjoy a raodtrip!
* Also stand a chance to be a part of special courses like the Women's day offroading event - Shifting gears, where a group of women had the chance to be a part of a certificate course on offroading! RTC believes in making a change on the ground, on the road and off it!
* Interested in starting an RTC chapter in your city? All you have to do is reach out to the founders on the RTC website. New chapters coming up soon, follow the Roadtrippers club on their social media for more updates
Subscribe to the Writer & Geek show here:
Link to the latest episode:
Follow the Musafir stories on
Lovely episode, really took me to #Nashik and I have added it to my bucket list
Hi... I've been watching your podcast for a while... it's very nice and I'm really enjoying it... keep up the good work. I would like to hear about kedarnath temple. Is there any podcast regarding kedarnath temple please replay. thank you
love to hear stories for travelers who not only know the importance of ethical travelling and maintaining a safe distance with wild animals but also are good story tellers.
loved the episode, I myself who is planning to do tapovan trek found it very informative and enjoying.
Enjoyed it ! Keep them coming
that was awesome. my first listen here and felt a part and here to stay.
Too much context setting
so inspiring so much love to our Karnataka bru!
please make podcasts on Tirumala and travelling places near Tirupathi and penchalakona Temple and water falls in Nellore district
Lots of information. Specially the Passport stamp issue, all process to be followed to get permission and lastly the drone matter. Thank you a lot. The travel podcasts are sweet and very interesting to listen too. Keep up the good work guys.
Best of luck to Suyash. Hope he will reach new heights with his passion. Lovely podcast.
Awesome podcast. Got to know so much about history, religion, spirituality and culture of Varanasi. Thank you for making such an insightful podcast about the ancient Varanasi.
thanks for such a savvy podcast!
Really loved this episode!! Places such as Nagar and Vashishth are definitely not that popular, and I'm itching to go back to Manali again. You guys really do inspire that feeling of wonder in your listener, and that's really amazing. Continue making such episodes where you showcase offbeat places in popular destinations, these are very exciting!
It should have been a busy travel season in India. But for the current pandemic most of us would have been spending the summer vacation in some place. This great travel podcast takes us to places and fills travel craving to a large extent. I have been listening to this for the past 3 months and am enjoying it immensely. The husband and wife duo of Saif and Fazia do a great research of the place and make the guest feel at home. The variety of topics and places covered is fantastic and always keeps you looking forward to the next episode. The ones I liked most are the ones on Kumbh Mela, The Autograph seeker a nostalgic portrayal of Kolkata, Sakhalin Islands and the road trip by 3 women to London. Great going Saif and Fazia and keep it on.
very nice and informative. Both the host are very good listeners and allow the guest to speak. Saif is a cool Host, the way he brings back the guest on Topic that viewers May be interested is really appreciated. Saif being a Muslim still gives a lot of info about the Places connected to Hinduism and Hindu good and that too very respectfully, I really enjoyed it.v Host also gives info regarding Bollywood movies is a nice stuff. Keep up Saif and Faiza. Thank you for such a cool initiative. I will be regular listener from now. Loved it 😍👍🏼
Really it's awesome podcast.