The Jill Cruz Podcast
Author: Jill CruzSubscribed: 1Played: 2
I am incredibly passionate about this topic because I believe that as women leaders we can have it all! We don't have to settle for being successful in just one area of life such as our careers. We can orchestrate a life that is fulfilling, pleasurable, and healthy in all areas. We are all a "work-in-progress" but it's important to BELIEVE we can have it all or we surely won't get that.
We will be speaking about what it takes to be a successful leader AND have a thriving personal life. Topics include passion, purpose, grit, compassion, self-awareness, thought leadership, self-care, wellness, visionary thinking, and strategic leadership.
*Health Is Freedom, LLC is providing this podcast as a public service. Reference to any specific product, treatment, health advice, or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Health is Freedom, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them, their opinions, or any entity they represent.
107. Good Habits for Weight Loss & Health
106. “How much protein do I need?”
105. Liz Johnson - Getting Sick Is A Part Of Life
104. Beth Ramer - Work-Life Balance Is an Illusion
103. Dr. Beverly Tchang - Better Understanding of Obesity
100. Low Motivation is Not the Problem
99. How Do You Accept But Not Give Up?
98. Mindie Barnett - Balancing Burnout And Teamwork
96. Yvette Sims - Women's Health, Stress, & Hormones
95. Time To Start Telling A Story That Serves You
93. Dr. Bonnie Gasquet - Overly stressed? Mood unbalanced!? - Get your hormones checked!
91. How and Why To Befriend Your Body
90. Dr. Renu Mansukhani - Obesity as a Medical Condition
89. The Mental & Emotional Journey of Fertility Issues
88. Robin Wilson - All You Have Is Now, Use It Wisely!