Moms Who Podcast - Grow Your Online Business, Start a Podcast, Book More Clients
Author: Pamela Krista | Podcast Strategist, Podcast ManagerSubscribed: 0Played: 1
Imagine with me for a second, the blueprint to get to the next step in your business so you can spend more time with your family and book more clients. The what, the why, the when, the how, and everything in between. You'll get that in so much more because I'm on a mission to help you grow your online business through the power of podcasting.
Each week we'll dive into topics to help you feel more confident behind the mic and the tips, tricks, and tools that you need to grow your online business.
By tuning into this podcast, you'll feel encouraged, inspired, refreshed, and have clarity on the next steps when it comes to your business and your podcast. This is Mom Who Podcast and I'm your host, Pamela Krista. I'm a blogger and web designer turned podcast manager and strategist, but I'm also with Jesus Lover, a wife, and a mama to five. So, friend, I know your time is valuable. I promise you'll only get the good stuff here. I'm so happy that you've tuned in. Let's do this.
15. 5 Ways to Handle Being a Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur With Your Online Business and Your Podcast
14. What Happens When You Have Help Launching Your Podcast? What It Was Like Hiring an Expert for the Very First Time With Shaela Daugherty
13. How an Email List Goes Hand in Hand With Your Podcast and Which Email Provider Do You Choose? Flodesk vs ConvertKit
12. Do You Want to Start a Podcast or Grow Your Podcast but You Don’t Feel Like an Expert? You Need to Hear This!
11. What Happens When You Pivot in Business and You’re Not Sure What That Means for Your Podcast? And How to Navigate That Change Without Stress
10. How to Repurpose the Content That You’ve Already Created for Other Platforms and Turn It Into a Podcast Episode
9. How to Repurpose Your Podcast Episode to Content for at Least 8 Different Platforms
8. How I Grew My FaceBook Group and Email List Before I Ever Started My Podcast and How You Can Too!
7. How I'm Able to Record Podcast Episodes With 5 Kids, and a Full Time Job and How You Can Do It Too
6. How to Know When It’s the Right Time to Start Your Podcast for Your Online Business
5. 5 Steps to Get Over the Fear and Mindset Blocks That May Be Holding You Back From Starting Your Podcast
4. Seven Actionable Tips on How to Choose the Perfect Podcast Name for Your Future Podcast
3. What Equipment and Software Do You Need to Start a Podcast? Here Are My Top 4 Must Haves Before You Start!
1. How This Mom Started Podcasting! How I Quit My Web Design Business to Become a Podcast Educator
Welcome to the Moms Who Podcast Show!