Her Business Beat
Author: Geneva MaresmaSubscribed: 1Played: 15
Do you want to define success on your own terms?
Are you ready to trade the constant work hustle for life harmony?
Do you want to let go of perfectionism and embrace the joy of your often messy business journey?
A purpose and profit couch chat with your business besties, Her Business Beat is here to inspire entrepreneurial women to fuel their greatest ambitions with pure heart.
We want to encourage a generation of women to embrace grace with grit for strong and effective leadership.
Whether you’re running a business on the side of a day job, trying to replace your corporate salary, or are making 6 and 7 figures, it’s time for communities of women to celebrate successes on the terms of each woman’s unique dreams.
On our podcast, we’ll dive into real-life, relatable, heart-led business talk with women who span the business spectrum from rising up-and-comers to leading and scaling creatives, CEOs, and community changers.
Soul Sister, it’s time to check your purpose pulse with Her Business Beat.
17. Harnessing Your EQ for Business Growth
16. Believe in Yourself and Your Mission in Business
15. Money Considerations for Growing & Scaling Businesses with Christine Peters Staggs
14. How to Kick Commitment Phobia and Give Your Best "Yes"
12. Using Personal Style to Communicate Our Brands and How to Curate Our Style to Tell and Sell Our Stories with Barbara Ellis
11. 7 Valuable Lessons I learned from Business Networking
7. 7 Tips to Successfully Start (or Restart) Your Business
6. The Power of Collaboration with Nicole Lytwyn
4. Love is the Greatest Business Strategy
3. The Importance of Local Networking with Christen Burden
2. An Introduction to Me and the Hearts and Heels Community
Welcome to Her Business Beat!