The Debt-Free CEO Podcast
Author: Megan MendezSubscribed: 0Played: 1
In this podcast, you will learn how to earn a profit from your passions, ways to manage your finances as an entrepreneur, and how to set yourself on the path to becoming debt-free.
I'm Megan, your host! I was a tired teacher needing to get out of debt to leave the classroom for good. In 2021, I paid off $53,000 worth of debt in 12 months so I could walk away from the classroom. Shortly after, I found my true passion and started my freelancing business.
Finding my passion and turning it into a business has allowed me to make an income from home and continue on the path to financial freedom, and now I want to help YOU do the same!
Connect with Megan:
Follow on Instagram - @meganmendez__
Website - meganmendez.com
Join The Debt-Free CEO FB Community - The Debt-Free CEO Community
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Mastering Business Bookkeeping with Annie Hillman
18. Prioritizing Profit Over Revenue in Your Online Business
16. Debt, Saving, Investing - Which Comes First?
Bonus: Answering Your Master Resell Rights Questions!
14. The Debt Avalanche vs. The Debt Snowball Method
13. Client Spotlight: Helping Allison Go From Drowning in Interest Fees to on Her Way to Debt-Free
12. Mortgages: Is Now the Time to Buy and Should I Worry About Paying My Mortgage Off?
11. What Debt Do You Pay Off First?
10. Using the Debt-Free Method to Help You Save Money
9. How to Use a Community to Help You in Your Business
7. How to Use Freelancing to Help With Your Financial Goals
4. Good Debt vs Bad Debt
3. Money Management Strategies for Couples