Author: Rebecca Peterson & Abby PaceSubscribed: 0Played: 0
Have you ever wondered how to create a brand so cohesive people can recognize it a mile away, no matter where they see it? Do you ever struggle to capture the attention of your ideal client and KEEP it with a compelling brand and message? Are you ready to stand out as a unique and valuable service provider regardless of how “saturated” the market is? Aesthetically Speaking is for you!
We believe that your brand is the most valuable asset in your business and should be your greatest investment. As moms and entrepreneurs, we know how to use branding to put your business in front of the RIGHT people, get them EXCITED about your offer, and help your brand BLOW UP online, so you can make more impact *and* more money.
Every week, we’ll discuss a unique branding challenge and analyze different aspects of creating a unique and high-value brand for YOUR business.
29. Masculine vs Feminine Design -- What to Use and When
27. How Branding Can Make Your Business More Legit
26. L is for: Logos
22. J is for: My Journey to Become an Industry-Leading Brand Strategist and Creative Director
21. I is for: Who is Your Ideal Client?
20. Abby's Branding Session
19. H is for: How Branding Works, The Science, Psychology, and Artistry of Creating an Effective Brand
18. Behind the Scenes - Podcast Q&A with Abby and Rebecca
16. Sales & Branding | Guest Interview with Suzie Clark of the Female Leadership Collective
15. G is for Government - The Strategy and Design behind Govt Initiatives, Public Figures, and Transportation Signs
14. Branding Challenge - Jonathan, CPA, Tax Advisor, Perfectionist, and All Around Good Guy
13. F is for Food: The Aesthetics of Food Photography, Restaurant Branding, Packaging Design, and More!
12. You’re Wrong About . . . What It Really Means to Work with Rebecca Peterson Studio
11. E is for: The Enneagram PART TWO
10. E is for: Enneagram PART ONE