Off Book: The Improvised Musical
Author: Jessica McKenna and Zach ReinoSubscribed: 11,919Played: 231,991
It takes years for a Broadway musical to hit the stage, but on OFF BOOK: The Improvised Musical, you get a brand new original musical every week! Each episode, Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino and a special guest create a new musical on the spot. Accompanied by Scott Passarella, King of Pianists, Pianist of Kings.
292. Into the Thick of It (with the FamBand)
291. Every Place I Cry LIVE @ Permanent Records
289. Opening Credits Cast Lip Sync (with the FamBand)
287. Small Horse, Superbowl, Sandstorm (w/ the Famband)
286. Game Night! (with Laser the Boy)
285. Magic Horse! (With the FamBand and Zach Marsh)
284. LIVE at SF Sketchfest 2023 Spider-Man Enter the Witchaverse
283. All Black Everything (with Ross Bryant)
282. Play it Forward! (with Zach and Jess)
281. LIVE at the Bourbon Room Los Angeles
280. Teen Christmas! (with Paul F. Tompkins and Nicole Parker)
278. And Then There Were Four (with 2/3 of the FamBand)
277. Wine from the Hospital Floor (with Addie Weyrich)
276. Suzuki Q Cord Enters the Chat (with the FamBand)
275. This Book Only Happens When You Read It (with Rashawn Scott)
274. Cornman (with the FamBand)
273. Highland Games and Names (with Edgar Blackmon)
damn I wish they would release doorbell vibes
I'll say it: Nothing but bangers 🔥 The 3 Knight song, I saw in my brain as a full thematic Disney animated song that was also a montage of all the things they were doing. (Like in Hercules)
Does anyone know where to find episodes 4-81?
Did they really just throw together a story about an aromantic, gay rock who finds help from two scientists, one of whom is objectum?
Ngl, DOM sounded less sexual than D-COM 😂 But both truly beautiful stories ❤️
Pack of Brents is so damn catchy!
I never promote podcasts. like literally never before ..this is one of my favorite episodes of my favorite podcast. amazing! you're missing out if you haven't heard them. Zach is a genius I love every voice he does, Jess is an improvised genius. the band (especially piano) is crazy good at what they do listen! enjoy! subscribe!
I love they switched everyone's roles for this one. so much fun!
You don't have a slithery little friend until you snake it so...
Amazing, funny, original. No other podcast like it! These guys make my podcast week!
This is for sure my favorite episode of this show. Good job guys!
OMG, *SO* much better than Cats 1! XD
Dang. Ya'll done it again with this episode. More this!!!
thank you for writing that. I want to be an art blogger parents will not back me up.
Honestly probably in my top favourites. There's a lot of really great lyrics in this episode.
that's a good one.
I think I love this.. first episode had me cracking up idiotically. 40 something episodes to go.
spoiler alert: it's not the last off book