oneLife maps Podcast
Author: Sharon SwingSubscribed: 9Played: 183
If God is interacting with you, would you notice? Can you learn to recognize and respond to God in your story — in your everyday, ordinary life? Let’s find out from other people who are curious like you! We’ll hear from people who have recognized what God is up to in the midst of the mundane, joyful, painful and profound moments of life, and sensed God with them, in them, and for them. Some found encouragement, healing, hope, redemption, restoration, new perspectives or direction at life’s crossroads — sometimes in surprising ways.
Listen as podcast Host Sharon Swing and Co-Hosts Joan Kelley, Sibyl Towner and Lori Shoults interview people who have reviewed their life story using ‘Listen to My Life' maps. We’ll talk with authors, pastors, artists or anyone with an interesting story about God’s small voice stirring their souls. To find out more about the ‘Listen to My Life’ maps or submit your story for a potential future episode, go to www.onelifemaps.com/podcast to learn more.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
74. Imagination and Prayer
73. Exploring Spiritual Direction
72. 28-Day Prayer Journey
71. Checking In
70. Breath Prayer
69. Real Life with Teresa McCloy
68. Go to the Desert, Wait for Instruction
67. Are You Responsible To or For Others?
63. Silence is the Secret
66. The Expansiveness of Prayer
65. Peak Experiences
64. Choosing Life-Giving Rhythms
62. The Joy of Daily Solitude
60. Journaling as a Spiritual Practice
59. Invitations from God
58. What Does This Allow?
57. When Narcissism Comes to Church
56. Let Your Life Speak
55. A Roadmap for Spiritual Formation