"Boundaried" Relationships Last—Even in the Midst of Porn Addiction & Betrayal Trauma!
For any relationship to last and thrive, there must be "boundaries." This is especially true when you're dealing with Porn Addiction and Betrayal Trauma! In this episode, Mark and Steve talk raw and open about "boundaries in the marriage relationship"—
- If we love each other, why do we need boundaries? Love shouldn't be restricted-right? WRONG! Love is NOT love unless it's "boundaried."
- Isn't setting and enforcing boundaries exhausting? It's FAR more exhausting in on the long run NOT to have them!
- How exactly do you begin setting boundaries? What are the key components to good, healthy boundaries?
- Boundaries are NOT "punishments in disguise"! They are a "love map" to guide you on the path to true connection and happiness with your partner.
- How do you hold and enforce boundaries when your partner doesn't respect them?
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services
What is the difference between "True Intimacy" and "sex" in a marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/true-intimacy-vs-sex-in-marriage
Wondering if your marriage can survive porn and sex addiction? This article will give you some hope—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/can-marriage-survive-porn
How can you "heal" your marriage relationship?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/how-to-mend-your-marriage
Ready to STOP Keeping Secrets in your marriage?—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/no-more-secrets-in-your-marriage