"It's the Hope that Kills Ya."
TED LASSO makes his appearance on Keep Moving Forward this week! We hear an iconic speech from the show about hope and belief. And throughout today's episode we talk about just that - hope and belief.
We talk about my experiences with feeling hopeless and lacking belief lately, three specific areas that I am struggling with, ways that I am working through those, and specific actions that YOU (like me) can take if you're feeling a lack of hope or belief as well.
I love you, my fierce friends. Remember - BELIEVE.
- Join the Fierce Ladies Collective, and check out the FLC Upcoming Events!
- YouTube Channel
- The Keep Moving Forward Playlist: Keep Moving Forward Jams
- Get your copy of Stop Talking About the Weather
**ENTER the $100 GIVEAWAY**
- Rate/Review Keep Moving Forward on Apple Podcast
- Reviews are a GREAT way to let me know if this content is vibing with you! AND it's a great way to spread the word to others as to why THEY need to listen in to Keep Moving Forward. Because of this, I am going to be giving away $100 dollars when Keep Moving Forward reaches 100 reviews!
- To get entered - slide on over to Apple Podcasts and RATE/REVIEW the show! Then, send me a screenshot of your review so I can get you entered into the giveaway! Giveaway ends when we hit 100 reviews! Open to residents of US and CA.