$100 Million Investment: What An Informed Opinion Can Offer You
Receding hairline? Go to forhims.com/tai to turn it around with your $5 trial!
“You have to ask yourself, ‘Fundamentally, do I think the concept of blockchain and cryptocurrency will survive?’ And if you do, then the rest is all noise and nonsense.” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)
An informed opinion is rare.
Most of us spend our lives firing from the hip, making decisions based off word-of-mouth or emotional chatter. Rarely do we sit down and take the time to research a subject, connecting the dots of fact inside our own heads. However, when we begin to do this, we start to make more nuanced investment decisions that not only provide higher returns but also a calmer peace of mind.
On today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show, we are discussing the value of an informed opinion in the cryptocurrency space. Compared to other investment sectors, cryptocurrency has a particularly high level of noise. This makes it especially important to separate yourself from the chatter to conduct your own research and form your own opinion. Tune in to today’s discussion to learn how doing this will catapult you into a $100 million investment return!
And don’t forget! You can also listen to The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“If you don’t have mentors, you will fail. Or you will succeed 10 years later than you needed to.” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)
Baldness is optional! Go to forhims.com/tai to remove it from your options.
Points to Keep In Mind
- Taking into account dollar-cost average allows you to be less impacted by the price fluctuations
- Jeff Bezos is now worth $105 billion
- Learn how to properly evaluate the overall validity of the investment decision
- Remember journalists are always trailing the truth
- Don’t get your financial education from people who are selling clicks
- Wal-Mart just purchased Jet.com for $3 billion to compete with Amazon
- There is not widespread adoption of cryptocurrency yet; this means it is not too late to invest
- Figure out what avenues you can make money in, and then go down that path
- The average person does not save enough money to retire
- Do or do not, there is no try
- First, understand the potential investment and then make a decision and stick to it
- It’s okay to agree to disagree
- Learn by accumulating wisdom like a gold miner collecting gold
- Education can make you a living; self-education can make you a fortune
- What you know about investing is a predictor for happiness
- Read the 8-page whitepaper on Bitcoin
- Ignore 99% of the people, but listen to the 1% who know something
- Don’t judge something by the direction the price moves; examine the underlying thing instead