$2 Billion Sales: Why Real Estate Is The Ultimate Side Hustle
For 20% off your first order, visit mackweldon.com and enter promo code: TAI at checkout!
“I’m all about having mentors in your life. Successful people who push you and are positive to be around. Because there’s a lot of haters out there.” - Matt Altman
(click to tweet)
We all have side hustles.
But are these things we do with our spare time actually making us money or just wasting our time?
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are joined by The Altman Brothers. In 2008, after the market collapsed, they moved out of their multi-million dollar mansion into two-bedroom apartment. Now, in the past 5 years, they’ve sold over $2 billion in property. How they achieved their success was through a unique type of hustling that involved walking the hills of Hollywood and talking to the people standing in line at Starbucks. Tune in to learn their tricks and take your hustling mindset to the next level!
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“I love cold-calling because people hang up on me and I move onto the next one. It fuels the fire inside because you want to make that sale.” - Josh Altman
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Don’t invest too heavily in one thing; be diversified across the board
- You have to be proactive; take people out to lunch
- Many different avenues to make money in real estate: Commercial, lending, buy/hold, agent
- In real estate, sit in at other people’s open houses; but don’t sit, get up and walk around with the visitors
- You have to pay your dues to become successful
- When you start out, you need a ‘servant’s heart’ and to put in ‘sweat equity’
- Frame your candidacy as no-risk for the employer
- The younger generation’s instant gratification mindset is frustrating for older employers
- Invest in things you can touch, and/or things you believe in
- Love what you do and you will work no day in your life
- Real estate is one of the few jobs where you are your own boss
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store