How to Improve Your Podcast Audio Production (with Toby Lyles)
Among the questions we ask Toby:
• When you are talking to new podcasters who don’t have a ton of experience creating quality audio, what basic tools do you suggest they start out with?
• What is the biggest mistake you see podcasters make when it comes to getting quality sound?
• Once a person is comfortable with the basics, what are some next steps they can take to improve quality, improve efficiency, or both?
And many more, including a few that we definitely didn’t plan on. But hey — sometimes conversations just go in their own directions.
If you find this episode useful, you should also check out these two recent episodes in our series on reassessing your podcast, plus another we did on podcast production:
•  Why You Should Podcast
•  Is Your Podcast Positioning On Point
•  Professional Podcasting Tips for Pristine Production (and Hosting Hacks)
Connect with us:
• Connect with Toby at TwentyFourSound.com
• Follow Jerod on Twitter: @jerodmorris
• Follow Jonny on Twitter: @jonnastor
• Website: http://Showrunner.fm
 Should You Take a Holiday Break? (We Are)
 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
 7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
 How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 7 Reasons Why Short-Form Podcasts Are A Major Growth Opportunity
 The Six Stages of Creating Fearlessly
 Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
 22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
 Common Podcast Listener Pet Peeves to Avoid At All Costs
 23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
 A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
 Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
 A 4-Part Framework for Getting Your Positioning Right
 How to Name Your Podcast for Maximum Listener Attraction