A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
Because the only way to change the world is through ideas, but it will never happen with subpar, under-developed ideas, or without knowing how to give your ideas a real opportunity to spread.
While we certainly don’t know all the secrets to how ideas spread, but we do understand how to help you give your best ideas a chance. And we’re going to talk about it this week.
Among the topics we discuss:
• How to capture your ideas, and then filter out the ones worth pursuing further
• The benefits of exposing your ideas and then observing the feedback
• The importance of expanding where you publish
• The consequential difference between repurposing and republishing
• Why you need to systematize your process for repurposing and explore new channels for publishing
We also shine the Showrunner Spotlight on Kathrin Bussman, who is a member of The Showrunner Podcasting Course and the host of The Worldly Marketer Podcast, which supports her business Verbaccino.
Check out our sponsor Hover for your domain hosting needs.
Go to Hover.com/Showrunner and get started today with 10% off your first purchase.
If you find this episode useful, you should also check out these recent episodes:
•  Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
•  What Should I Do with My Archive?
•  Are You Doing Enough with Your Best Ideas?
And here is the name of the Copyblogger article referenced in the episode: Quality Over Quantity: Repurpose Your Best Ideas and Distribute Them Far and Wide. (https://www.copyblogger.com/repurpose-distribute/)
Connect with us:
• Website: Showrunner.fm
• Join the community: http://showrunner.fm/community
 Should You Take a Holiday Break? (We Are)
 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
 7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
 How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 7 Reasons Why Short-Form Podcasts Are A Major Growth Opportunity
 The Six Stages of Creating Fearlessly
 Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
 22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
 Common Podcast Listener Pet Peeves to Avoid At All Costs
 23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
 A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
 Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
 A 4-Part Framework for Getting Your Positioning Right
 How to Name Your Podcast for Maximum Listener Attraction