Are You Forgetting These Essential Elements of Your Podcast Category Page?
But we aren’t overlooking it. Not only is it the topic of this week’s Accountability Challenge in the Showrunner Podcasting Community, but we also recently updated our podcast archive page too.
What purpose does this page serve? What essential elements should it include? We’ll walk you through the basics that every one of these pages should have.
Among the topics we discuss:
• Why the data suggests you shouldn’t overlook the importance of your podcast category page
• The three questions people come to your podcast category page with — which your on-page content needs to answer
• A handful of elements that are must-haves for any podcast category page
• A few additional ideas for helpful, but non-mandatory, elements
We also shine the Showrunner Spotlight on a sextet of members of the Showrunner Podcasting Community. These folks have been the most active members over the first few weeks of the community, and we wouldn’t have achieved the early growth and enthusiasm that we have without them.
Check out our sponsor Hover for your domain hosting needs. Go to Hover.com/Showrunner and get started today with 10% off your first purchase.
If you find this episode useful, you should also check out these recent episodes:
•  How to Build an Audience That Transcends Your Content: The 3 C’s Approach
•  3 Pieces of ‘Low-Hanging Fruit’ That Will Help You Attract More Listeners
•  What Are You Avoiding That You Know You Should Be Doing?
Connect with us:
• Website: Showrunner.fm
• Join the community: http://community.showrunner.fm/
 Should You Take a Holiday Break? (We Are)
 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
 7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
 How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 7 Reasons Why Short-Form Podcasts Are A Major Growth Opportunity
 The Six Stages of Creating Fearlessly
 Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
 22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
 Common Podcast Listener Pet Peeves to Avoid At All Costs
 23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
 A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
 Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
 A 4-Part Framework for Getting Your Positioning Right
 How to Name Your Podcast for Maximum Listener Attraction