Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
What are some of the most important steps that you should take — and not take — during the first few weeks after your episodes go live, so that you can generate excitement, get some listeners and subscribers, and build positive momentum for the future?
Among the topics we discuss:
• Why having the right mindset, and realistic expectations, is so important.
• How to approach your launch like … a tropical vacation? (Yes.)
• The importance of having a home base for your show.
• What to consider when submitting your shows to the many different podcast directories.
• Why you need to “transfer enthusiasm” rather than just tell people about your new show.
• The value of thinking small.
• Why you need to maximize every marketing drop out of every episode (and one way in particular that you can’t forget about).
• The power of getting offline when promoting your new podcast.
 Should You Take a Holiday Break? (We Are)
 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
 7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
 How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 7 Reasons Why Short-Form Podcasts Are A Major Growth Opportunity
 The Six Stages of Creating Fearlessly
 Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
 22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
 Common Podcast Listener Pet Peeves to Avoid At All Costs
 23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
 A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
 Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
 A 4-Part Framework for Getting Your Positioning Right
 How to Name Your Podcast for Maximum Listener Attraction