How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
In this episode, we provide you with seven proven tactics (plus three bonuses!) that will help you get more listeners.
Among the topics we discuss:
• The reality that most podcasters aren’t investing enough time in marketing their shows.
• Why you should never make value judgments about the quality of your content based on download numbers.
• The first place you should always start when it comes to finding new listeners: target people who already listen to podcasts!
• A few set-it-and-forget-it strategies that will pay off in the long run.
• Plus a few other strategies that will require a significant time investment, and that don’t scale, but that can deliver huge benefits over time.
Check out our sponsor Hover for your domain hosting needs.
Go to Hover.com/Showrunner and get started today with 10% off your first purchase.
 Should You Take a Holiday Break? (We Are)
 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
 7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
 How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 7 Reasons Why Short-Form Podcasts Are A Major Growth Opportunity
 The Six Stages of Creating Fearlessly
 Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
 22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
 Common Podcast Listener Pet Peeves to Avoid At All Costs
 23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
 A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
 Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
 A 4-Part Framework for Getting Your Positioning Right
 How to Name Your Podcast for Maximum Listener Attraction