7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
We hope to shed some light on that with this episode, in the wake of Jerod signing up a new sponsor for The Assembly Call. He learned a few things from the experience, and you know Jonny always has plenty of advice to provide when it comes to sponsorships.
Among the topics we discuss:
• The unique story of how Jerod's latest sponsorship deal came out.
• An underrated source for potential sponsors.
• The importance of having "ad spots" in your show even before you sell your first ad.
• The three parties that any sponsorship deal always has to be a win-win-win for.
• What to use as a starting point for terms and negotiations.
• The benefits of a sponsorship/affiliate blend.
• The importance of not being an asshole.
• Why you need to be organized and take the lead.
• What data to present to potential sponsors and how to respond to their requests.
And much more.
 Should You Take a Holiday Break? (We Are)
 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
 7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
 How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 7 Reasons Why Short-Form Podcasts Are A Major Growth Opportunity
 The Six Stages of Creating Fearlessly
 Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
 22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
 Common Podcast Listener Pet Peeves to Avoid At All Costs
 23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
 A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
 Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
 A 4-Part Framework for Getting Your Positioning Right
 How to Name Your Podcast for Maximum Listener Attraction