5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
You need to examine (or reexamine) your lead magnet. And in this week’s episode of The Showrunner, we describe a simple 5-step process for creating a lead magnet that will lead to consistent conversions.
Among the topics we discuss:
• How to define the problem your lead magnet will solve (and why being able to complete this step is foundational for your ability reach your audience).
• Why you need to provide ONE specific solution.
• How to choose the best format for your lead magnet, with a handful of different types you should consider.
• How to approach creating the content itself.
• What steps you should take to make it look snazzy.
And we use an example lead magnet Jonny created for Hack the Entrepreneur to walk through each of the steps. Click here to download it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/waztnafl5huz06u/10%20FILL%20IN%20THE%20BLANK%20HEADLINES.pdf?dl=
Check out our sponsor Hover for your domain hosting needs. Go to Hover.com/Showrunner and get started today with 10% off your first purchase.
If you find this episode useful, you should also check out these recent episodes:
•  23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
•  22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
•  How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 Should You Take a Holiday Break? (We Are)
 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
 7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
 How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 7 Reasons Why Short-Form Podcasts Are A Major Growth Opportunity
 The Six Stages of Creating Fearlessly
 Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
 22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
 Common Podcast Listener Pet Peeves to Avoid At All Costs
 23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
 A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
 Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
 A 4-Part Framework for Getting Your Positioning Right
 How to Name Your Podcast for Maximum Listener Attraction