How to Get Started With Yoga for Sustainable Self-Care
On this episode of the Real Happy Mom Podcast, I am talking to Valeria from Do a Shot of Yoga all about sustainable self-care and yoga.
To find the links and the show notes, head over to realhappymom.com/25.
- Sustainable self-care is identifying and implementing a combination of behaviors that are right for your personality, your schedule and your personal circumstances that all add up to increased energy and focus and better physical health and intentionality in your relationships
- Implement yoga in your sustainable self-care plan. Yoga has so many benefits for your mind, body, and spirit. But yoga is not a standalone treatment.
- Yoga works when you practice yoga consistently every day.
- Before implementing yoga, talk to your doctor. Then experiment with the different types of yoga. Find a community and work yoga into your daily and weekly schedule.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Do a Shot of Yoga Subscription Box (use the code REALHAPPY10)
- Instagram @shotofyoga
- Do a Shot of Yoga Facebook page
- Mommy affirmations
Royalty free music from Bensound
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store