3 Simple Tips to Get the Most Done as A Busy Mom
You've watched others get the most done as a busy mom and wondered how do they do it all?
It's not easy for sure. But there are some working mom tips that can help you be more productive and get more done during the day.
If you're ready, check out this episode and go to realhappymom.com/49 for the show notes.
- A brain dump in categories to get everything out of your head.
- Use batching to minimize multitasking and to get the most done as a busy mom.
- Use time slots to race against the clock to get a task done.
- Ask for help.
- One of the best working mom tips ... Overestimate how long it will take to complete a task.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Famlee of Four
- Darlene on Etsy
- Darlene on Facebook
- Darlene on Instagram
- Put the ME Back in Mommy Summit
Put the ME Back in Mommy Summit is a FREE 5-day long virtual summit that will help you learn how to reclaim your passion, pursue your purpose, and live your dream while still being a great mom.
This virtual conference provides you with the best tips and strategies from the leading industry experts. The summit begins on October 21st.