7 Ways Working Moms Can Streamline and Make Life Easy
It is tough juggling work, home and finding time for yourself. There is a wat to get it all done. I have my virtual bestie, Julie from Fab Working Mom Life to share how she streamlines her life so that life is easier as a working mom. To find the complete show notes go to realhappymom.com/50
- Learn to say no. You shouldn't be everywhere, doing everything.
- If an activity doesn’t fulfill you and isn’t vital to be done by you, delegate!
- Put everything on a calendar with a reminder.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Fab Working Mom Life
- Amazon Prime
- Wal-Mart Grocery
- If This Then That (IFTTT)
- Affirmations for Working Moms
Put the ME Back in Mommy Summit is a FREE 5-day long virtual summit that will help you learn how to reclaim your passion, pursue your purpose, and live your dream while still being a great mom.
This virtual conference provides you with the best tips and strategies from the leading industry experts. The summit has already started.
Support the show (https://ko-fi.com/realhappymom)