How to Simplify Systems to get the Most Done in Your Business
Juggling starting a business and a family is a job itself.
But there are ways that you can simplify how things get done so that you get more done while enjoying your family.
You deserve to be able to pursue your dreams and be an awesome mom.
I've got Kerryn to help with this. Kerryn is productivity and system strategist that helps mompreneurs to organize their businesses so that they can work part-time hours, do the nap time hustle and earn a really great income for the family now.
This is a conversation that you want to hear if you are just starting out your business or you are seasoned in your business.
To find the complete show notes go to www.realhappymom.com/51
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Make the most of your time by prioritizing tasks.
- Take the next step. Then the next step.
- Use time blocking to be intentional with your time.
- Stay connected with the reason you started your business or side hustle.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Kate Northrup’s book, Do Less
- Jordanna Levin website
- Jordanna Levin on Instagram
- Kerryn’s website
- Kerryn on Instagram
Support the show (https://ko-fi.com/realhappymom)