Self-Care to Help Save Your Sanity (COVID-19 Series)
Now, more than ever, you have to take care of yourself. To continue showing up as an awesome mom, you have to make sure that you are practicing self-care. Check out the episode to learn about why self-care is such valuable and practical ways to implement self-care, even if you're in quarantine.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Allison’s blog - I Swear I Love My Kids
- Facebook Group - I Swear I Love My Kids
- Mental Health Checklist
- Morning Routine Course - Your Power Hour The Best Morning Routine For Working Moms
- Just Dance by Lady Gaga
- Save Yourself Guide
- I Need to Keep My Kids Busy - 40 Unique Activities
- Allison on Instagram
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the Real Happy Mom podcast? If not, I'm encouraging you to do it today.
I don't want you to miss any upcoming episodes. I am planning on adding some bonus episodes that you won't find on this website, and if you're not subscribed, you might miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be so happy and grateful if you left me a review on iTunes too. Reviews help iTunes to know that this is a podcast for other moms so that other moms can find this podcast. Plus, it makes my day to read the reviews.
Just click here to review, select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review" and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thanks in advance!
Related blog posts
- 4 Cups for Self Care to Make You a Better Mom and Wife
- 50 Awesome Self Care Ideas for Moms
- This is Why You Shouldn't be Comparing Yourself to Other Moms
- Say Goodbye to Working Mom Guilt
- 23 Genuine Moms Advice on Dealing With Mom Guilt
Support the show (https://ko-fi.com/realhappymom)