[BONUS EPISODE] Prioritization, Organization and Time Management in Motherhood with Sarah Young
For the mommas, the parents, or those who just need help with better managing your day - today's episode is for you! We talk about prioritization, organization, and time management. Schedules are tools, not chains!
We put an extra focus on how you as a PARENT can implement these in your life and with your kiddos!
Follow Sarah on IG: @Sarah_Young_79
Listen to her Podcast: Calming the Chaos
Check out Sarah's Website
Check out Trello
- The Keep Moving Forward Playlist: Keep Moving Forward Jams
- Rate/Review Keep Moving Forward on Apple Podcast
- Get your copy of Stop Talking About the Weather
**ENTER the $100 GIVEAWAY**
- Reviews are a GREAT way to let me know if this content is vibing with you! AND it's a great way to spread the word to others as to why THEY need to listen in to Keep Moving Forward. Because of this, I am going to be giving away $100 dollars when Keep Moving Forward reaches 100 reviews!
- To get entered - slide on over to Apple Podcasts and RATE/REVIEW the show! Then, send me a screenshot of your review so I can get you entered into the giveaway! Giveaway ends when we hit 100 reviews! Open to residents of US and CA.