[podcast] Innovations and changing norms around sexual and reproductive health and rights in Asia and the Pacific
- Chair: Dr Eden R Divinagracia, Executive Director, Philippine NGO Council on Population, Health and Welfare (PNGOC)
- Plenary speaker: Beth Schlachter, Executive Director, Family Planning 2020 (FP 2020) | "Family planning progress to date and a collective vision for family planning post-2020"
- Abstract presenters
- Dr Neeta Shrestha | Visiting Service Provider Approach: reaching the unreached with Family Planning services
- Dr Pramesh C Bhatnagar | Peer lead approach for Promoting change in socio-Cultural Norms in a conservative rural community so as to reduce child marriage and promote youth friendly SRHR: An Intervention from Khalikote Ganjam Rural area of Orissa India
- Mehrin Shah | Increasing Lady Health Workers’ knowledge of sexual and reproductive health and rights: addressing knowledge gaps and improving linkages within rural communities in Pakistan
- Elisa Oreglia, Camille Tijamo | Smartphone use and reproductive health in Cambodia: A qualitative, multi-disciplinary exploratory study
More information on 10th session of APCRSHR10 Virtual: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual10
In the wake of the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic situation, the 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights (APCRSHR10) has evolved from an in-person conference to an ongoing virtual series.On behalf of APCRSHR10 and Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC) and CNS, #APCRSHR10 virtual is being hosted every fortnight in the form of 14 online sessions during June to December 2020. #APCRSHR10 Virtual features thematic online sessions with plenary speakers and top-ranking abstract presenters, among other insights and discussions around sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), COVID-19 impact and SDGs in the Asia Pacific regional context.
For more details, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual or www.apcrshr10cambodia.org
APCRSHR10/ RHAC/ CNS teams